Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Here comes the story of the hurricane...

There is currently a typhoon headed toward SK.  Not a mighty, scary, model-stuck-in-a-tree-in-Thailand-because-of-the-resulting-tsunami typhoon, but a typhoon all the same.  My vision of us on the rocky west coast of Korea for our last few days before we return to Seoul has thusly been shattered.  We weren't sure exactly where we were headed, but now it definitely isn't West.

We just got up and moving and I'm thinking we'll go to Busan, which is just an hour South of here and not in the direct path of the storm.  The weather will probably be crap, but if we can find a motel with a view of the ocean, I might not even care.  A balcony would pretty much ensure my happiness for the next 48 hours.

So, I'm going to go and figure out how to get us there.  Also, pick up some Rumourpang which is an unnaturelly  addictive Korean chain food.  What they do, you see, is  make these coffee-ish flavored buns that are about the size of your head and the consistency of a crossaint.  I imagine there is at least one crack-like ingredient because I literally wake up thinking about these buns. 

Gotta go.  Buns!

No comments: