Tuesday, May 25, 2010

In the immortal words of BNL...

"This is where we used to live." Ah, the 90s.  How I miss you.  Palazzo pants were the f'ing best.

Technically, this is still where we live...  For another 3 weeks.  After June 5th, the disassembly will begin and our lovely home of the last 2+ years will be unrecognizable.  I'm posting these so that when we're sleeping in a ger in the Mongolian steppe, I can fondly recall the cozy joy of our place.  I'm a cancer & some of you know my Mom; my love of nesting is the perfect storm of nature + nuture.  Hopefully the nomads will understand when I add some throw pillows for a pop of color. 

Also, if anyone wants to give Ficus a good home, holler at me.  Ficus enjoys sunlight, organic food drops, and being sung to during watering (old standards, please).  




No comments: