Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

The irony of Rodney-as-blogger will be lost on none of my lovely friends.  My neo-luddism has been revealed to many of you as you've tried helpfully to explain some newfangled piece of convenience and I have distractedly asked you for more wine or told you how nice your hair looks. 

Alas, team Edney departs for Mongolia in a few short weeks, so let the blogging begin!  As I type, I'm wrapping up at work, purging our home of the unnecessary, and contemplating how I'll live for a year with 4 pairs of shoes. (iloveyouboots)

The farewell tour has commenced in earnest.  Once I figure out how to link stuff and am no longer firewall-bound, we'll have some photo-magic too.  Let's do this thing!

1 comment:

Yelena said...

Do other people call you guys "Edney?" Thank god, I thought I was the only serious loser you knew.